Monday 28 July 2014

Using different, yet similar effects!

 After a really good exploration of Hampshire I ended up in winchester, and ate at Buddy's Diner. 
In this photo I've employed the most common effect I use on my photographs, simple curves and a colour overlay to give a vintage feel. 


This next image, of the wonderful dog model 'Trocar' I've use the same as above, but added some colour burn around the edges.


Finally, nighttime along the seafront, Although the original Image was cleaner than you'd imagine, with this all I've added are a textual overlay (with a slight blue tint) and 15% noise, having the result of an indie album cover. 


These three are the most common and easiest methods I use, I always shoot clean and with a flat colour space so I have more play in the edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment